Wheezal WL59 Pyorrhoea Drop
Wheezal WL59 Pyorrhoea Drop: is used for the treatment of Pyorrhoea. Pyorrhoea is an infection of the gums and it affects the membrane around the root of the teeth which normally leads to loosening of the teeth and pus formation, accompanied by shrinkage of the gum. It is a homeopathic remedy and is extremely useful to relieve pain in the gums.
Benefits and Uses of Wheezal WL59 Pyorrhoea Drop
- Primarily used to treat Pyorrhoea and its associated ailments
- Relieves pain the gums caused due to Pyorrhoea and cures bleeding gums
- Its active ingredients are useful in reducing Tartar on teeth and soreness of the gums with loosened teeth that causes difficulty in chewing food
- It contains anti amoebic action
- Prevents teeth decay next to gums and relieves pain around the area
- Its homeopathic composition is safe to use and doesn’t cause any side effects
- Calc Renalis
- Hepar sulp
How To Use Wheezal WL59 Pyorrhoea Drop
- Take 10-15 drops of Wheezal WL59 Phyorrhoea Drop in little water four times a day before meals or as directed by the physician.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.