Terms & Conditions
- Through the online commerce site www.pushmycart.com, Mahita LLC is facilitating the sale or products from India, by Nova Web Innovations Pvt. Ltd to its customers in US.
- The customer is responsible for customs/ duties/ charges and will not hold Mahita LLC against any of the associated charges and/or delays arising due to customs clearance.
- MAHITA LLC is not responsible for shipment held for any reason beyond our control like government agencies, natural calamities or unforeseen events.
- Return shipment charges and also possible custom charges will be borne only by the Customer provided if there is no mistake of MAHITA LLC.
- Claims on Shipment value above US $ 20 would be entertained only upon insurance of the packages.
- In case of damage of shipments because of solely MAHITA LLC mistake, refund will be given in 90 days.
Complaint must be given within 72hrs in writing from the shipment delivery date, along with proof.
- MAHITA LLC is not liable For the Following
We will make every effort to deliver your shipment according to our regular schedules, however, . MAHITA LLC is not liable for any delays,
MAHITA LLC is not liable if shipment is lost or damaged because of circumstances beyond our control. Those circumstances includes:
i. Natural disasters like earthquake, cyclone, storm or flood etc.
ii. Force Majeure for example war, plane crash or embargo.
iii. Any defect or characteristic to do with the nature of the shipment. Even if known to us when we accepted it
MAHITA LLC is not liable for the following, whether they arise in contract or any other form of civil aviation, including negligence, and even if they are our fault.
i. Consequential or special damages of loss.
ii. Other direct loss
iii. Breach of other contracts
In any case, MAHITA LLC’s liability is limited to the lowest of the following 3 amounts:
i) The actual amount of loss or damage as per the MAHITA LLC Invoice
ii) The actual value of the package. This does not include any commercial utility or special value to the shipper or any other person.
What ‘actual value’ Means: the lowest of the following amounts determined as the time and the place we accepted the shipment documents (meaning any shipment without commercial value).
iii) Package meaning any shipment with commercial value.
iv) The cost of repairing or replacing the parcel or
v) The resale of fair market value of the parcel
vi) The actual value of the parcel cannot be more than the original cost to you plus 10 percent.
8a) Cancellation: If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us within 24 hours from the time you place the order. You may do so by using the contact us page from the home page.
9) Pushmycart.com doesn't store may store your personal information like name, address, personal preferencs and buying prefreences from time to time, which will be used to understand the customer buying patterns and preferences. In case required, this information will be shaared with our business partners to provide you better services.
10) I have gone through the following policies and agree to them:
10. As Mahita LLC is facilitating the sales between Nova Web Innovations Pvt Ltd India and its customers in US, any legal dispute arising out of products supplied and shipments should be directed to New Web Innovations Pvt. Ltd, based in Hyderabad. In which case, all the disputes should be restricted to Hyderabad, India Jurisdiction only.
11. Any dispute related to payments and invoicing will be the sole responsibility of Mahita LLC and any disputes arising out of the payments and invoicing should be directed to Mahita LLC, with jurisdiction of Forsyth county, GA, in USA.