Vellanki Foods Thapeshwaram Kaja 500gmsVellanki Foods Tapeswaram Kaja is a mouthwatering Indian sweet item. Tapeswaram Kaja originated at Tapeswaram village in Andhra Pradesh. Dripping with sugar syrup with each bite, this is a perfect treat during festivities. Established in 1989, the confectionary shop is known for its pure and hygienic sweets, namkeen, and pickles.
- Edible vegetable oil
- It is 100% vegetarian and healthy dessert
- It is authentic in taste and look
- Hyginically prepared
- Perfect choice to your dears to make them Happier on Festivals and sweet stays fresh and edible for long.
- Keep at a cool and dry place
- Store in an airtight container
- Keep the sweets at a normal room temperature.
Pieces Per(500grams): 20-25 Approx
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.