Karachi Bakery Tapioca Chips 450gTapioca is basically the roots of Cassava plant. It is similar to Potato grown inside the earth. It has high nutritional value and is highly consumed as a daily product in southern parts of India including Kerala and Tamil Nadu. Apart from being a dish, tapioca is also famous in the form of Tapioca chips or Tapioca Fries. They are crispy and spicy to taste. Fried Tapioca when mixed with salt, pepper and other ingredients, gives a special irresistible taste.
Ingredients of Tapioca Chips
- Red chili powder
- People do not use bare hands to touch the ingredients and these are made in a hygienic environment.
- It is 100% vegetarian and healthy dessert
- It is authentic in taste and look.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep in airtight containers.
- Keep at a normal room temperature.
Shelf Life:180 Days
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.