Pullareddy Tapeswaram Kaja 500gmsPullareddy Tapeswaram Kaja is a typical Andhra Pradesh sweet dish. It is a layered sweet with a crispy texture and the flavour of almonds and pistachios that makes it very delectable.
- Wheat flour
- 100% vegetarian.
- No added preservatives or artificial coloring or synthetic flavoring substances.
- These are not fragile and may be securely carried over large distances.
- These appear to be long and tapering, with numerous layers inside. As they've been fried, they're a brownish golden tint.
- Offered during all festive occasions and celebrations in the family.
- These can also be offered to deities during worship at home and at temples.
- Ideal for sending to loved ones, in beautiful gift wraps.
- Keep the sweets away from direct sunlight.
- Store it in an airtight container.
- Do not refrigerate.
Shelf Life: 7-10 Days
Pieces Per 500gms: 7-10 Approx.
Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location.