Pullareddy Sunnundalu Sugar 500gmsPullareddy Sunnundalu is a traditional sweet dish from the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. Since it is made from urad dal, which has its own significance, it is considered auspicious during baby showers and Sankranti.
- Split Urad Dal
- 100% vegetarian.
- Prepared with high-quality ingredients.
- It appears to be smooth and rounded, with a light brown tint.
- No added preservatives or artificial coloring or synthetic flavoring substances.
- Personalized gift messaging options are available along with gift wraps.
- These can be sent directly to the recipient’s address.
- Ideal for sending to loved ones, in beautiful gift wraps.
- Keep the sweet in an airtight container.
- Store the sweet in a cool and dry place.
- Refrigerate for extended shelf life.
Shelf Life: 10 Days
Pieces Per 500gms: 10 Approx.
Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location.