Suhana Super Garam Masala 100gmsA multi-purpose spice blend for a regional taste. Garam masala is a spice blend widely used in Indian cuisine, from curries and lentil dishes to soups. Whole spices of cinnamon, mace, peppercorns, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, and cardamom pods are toasted in a pan to release their aromatic flavors, then ground to a powder.
- Dry ginger
- Edible common salt
- Star anise
- Black pepper
- Bay leaf
- Cassia bark(Taj)
- Made from fresh and good quality ingredients.
- Free from artificial coloring or flavoring substances or preservatives.
- These are made in a hygienic environment.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Store in an airtight container.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location.