SBL Scorpion Dilution
Common name of SBL Scorpion Dilution- Scorpio, Â N. O. Scorpionida
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Scorpion Dilution
Scorpion stings are attended with a certain amount of danger, especially to children.
The symptoms of the Scorpion are from the effects of stings.
SBL Scorpion Dilution is a homeopathic medicine that has an action on the mucus membrane of the nose, nervous system, and salivary glands.
Scorpion Dilutions are effective in treating the condition of tetanus, excessive salivation, strabismus.
It also helps to minimize the sleepiness, prostration, and possibly tetanus, strabismus, and the pupils are dilated.
Compare: Vespa., Scol., Tarent., Apis.
Pupils are dilated.
Slight strabismus. Eyes do not properly align with each other when looking at an object. The eye that is focused on an object can alternate.
Trismus.Difficulty in opening the mouth while chewing and talking. Spasm of the jaw.
Saliva are producing in large quantity
Excessive accumulation of gas in the abdomen. Bloating in the abdomen.
Bitten part much swollen, with violent pains lasting from one to three days.
Heat and pain at the bitten spot, sleepiness, sneezing, restlessness, later, abundant saliva, meteorism, later, trismus or tetanus.
Complete prostration and great weakness.
Always sudden pains in and diminished temperature of the part bitten.
Side effects of SBL Scorpion DilutionÂ
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other modes of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage of SBL Scorpion Â Dilutions
- Take 2-3 drops of SBL Scorpion Dilutions in 1 teaspoon of water thrice a day or dosage of SBL Scorpion Dilution should be directed by the physician.
Precautions while taking SBL Scorpion Dilution
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat