The sarcode made from the placenta substance
Common Name: Placenta humanum
Causes & Symptoms for Placenta
- It helps to improve the symptoms of emotional stress, mental weakness, post-natal depression, separation, anxiety, sorrow
- In complaints of hormonal imbalance it gives good results.
- It helps to boost the immunity of the child.
- It helps to promote general health, boost immunity and increase strength.
- In Illness like a cold, runny nose, cough in children after birth, placenta gives good results.
Mind and Head
Coldness felt over the head, with sensation of pressure and vertigo.
Dizziness felt with light headed.
Soreness and itchiness of eyes is relieved with this remedy.
Mouth and Throat
Sensation of constriction and tightness felt in the throat.
Tight and painful on breathing deeply with tiredness in chest
Stomach and abdomen
Decreased appetite but with a particular craving for sweet food.
In complaints around ovulation, during pregnancy.
Neck and Back
Lancinating pains in the shoulders and the back.
Back ache and neck ache is relieved with this remedy.
Twitching with muscle spasm.
Pins and needles, numbness.
Side effects of Placenta
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Placenta
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Placenta
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.