Other name: Pituitaria glandula, Pituitary glans
Causes and symptoms for SBL Pituitrine
- Pituitrine stimulates muscular activity and overcomes uterine inertia.
- It has influence over unstriped muscular fiber is marked.
- It helps to check hemorrhage and add absorption of clot.
- Pituitrine helps to relieve the raised blood pressure, chronic nephritis, prostatitis.
- For inflammation of the prostate gland, urinary complaints, frequent urination.
- Vertigo, difficult mental concentration, confusion and fullness deep in frontal region
- Pituitrinehas an action on the uterus either to aid in childbirth
- It also checks bleeding after delivery.
- The action on the muscular fibers leading to its use in relaxation of the blood vessels.
- In complaints of digestion, nausea and vomiting.
Side effects of SBL Pituitrine
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It should not be taken on a continuous basis until and unless your physician prescribes it.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Pituitrine
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Pituitrine
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol