Causes & Symptoms for Cola Acuminata(Dilution)
- Improves digestion, by improving the secretion in the stomach.
- Cola Acuminata is a tonic to the heart, regulating its contractions
- Cola causes the pulsations to become fuller and less frequent.
- Cola Acuminata has action chiefly on nervous depression.
- Cardiac irritability, difficult breathing, irregular action, and valvular deficiency are the indications for its use.
- It promotes the appetite and digestion, and lessens the craving for liquor.
- Gives power to endure prolonged physical exertion.
Side effects of Cola Acuminata(Dilution)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Cola Acuminata(Dilution)
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Cola Acuminata(Dilution)
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.