Roopak Hing (Asafoetida)
Roopak Hing, or Asafoetida, is commonly used in Indian cuisine. It is obtained from the resin of the roots of several species of Ferula, a perennial herb native to Iran and Afghanistan.
Some key features of Hing (Asafoetida) :
- Flavor and aroma: Hing has a strong, pungent aroma that is often compared to the smell of garlic or onions. It has a bitter and savory taste.
- Digestive aid: Hing is commonly used in Indian cuisine as a digestive aid. It is believed to help alleviate bloating, gas, and constipation.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Hing is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties, and it has been used in traditional medicine to treat a range of inflammatory conditions, including asthma and arthritis.
- Anti-microbial properties: Hing has been shown to have anti-microbial properties, which may help prevent the growth of certain bacteria and fungi.
- Nutritional value: Hing is low in calories and fat, but it contains a range of essential minerals, including iron, calcium, and phosphorus.
The key Ingredients of Hing (Asafoetida) :
Basic steps that are necessary to maintain the taste and quality:
- Store them in an airtight container.
- Keep them in a cool and dry place.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.