Roopak Achari Masala Paste
Roopak Achari Masala Paste is a blend of spices commonly used in North Indian cuisine to add a tangy and spicy flavor to various dishes, especially meat and vegetable curries. "Achari" refers to "pickle" in Hindi, and the spices in this paste are reminiscent of the pickling spices used in Indian pickles.
Some key features of Achari Masala Paste :
- Tangy and spicy flavor: The blend of spices in Achari Masala Paste adds a tangy and spicy flavor to dishes, reminiscent of the pickling spices used in Indian pickles.
- Versatile: Achari Masala Paste can be used to marinate meats and fish or added to curries and stews for extra flavor.
- Healthy: Achari Masala Paste is made from a blend of whole spices that are high in antioxidants and have several health benefits.
- Preservative: The vinegar and lemon juice used in Achari Masala Paste act as natural preservatives, allowing it to be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
The key Ingredients of Achari Masala Paste :
- Coriander seeds
- Cumin seeds
- Fennel seeds
- Mustard seeds
- Fenugreek seeds
- Nigella seeds
- Whole black peppercorns
- Red chili powder
- Turmeric powder
- Vegetable oil
- White vinegar
- Lemon juice
Basic steps that are necessary to maintain the taste and quality:
- Store them in an airtight container.
- Keep them in a cool and dry place.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.