Patanjali Special Basmati Rice
Patanjali Special Basmati Rice is processed from selected “Premium Quality” paddy procured from the foothills of the Himalayas and the rice bowl states of Bharat like Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh & Uttarakhand. Patanjali Rice is processed in “State of the Art” GMP plants to ensure exquisite quality and retention of nutritional values. Every effort is made to ensure that the product reaches you in pristine condition.
Benefits and Uses of Patanjali Special Basmati Rice
- Light Weight, aromatic, Unique texture & Coupled with its tempting taste
- Low Cost as compared to other Top Brands.
- Aromatic fragrance and non-sticky after cooking.
- Long length and quick to cook.
- If soaked properly, On cooking, the Grains double in size, won't break.
- Easy digestibility and longer shelf-life.
- Basmati Rice (Oryza sativa)
How To Use
- Use as directed on the label.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.