Patanjali Peedantak Kwath
Divya Peedantak Kwath contains Peeplamul, Nirgundi, Ashwagandha, Rasna, Nagarmotha, Arendmul, Aaunth, Nagkesar, Gaj peepal, and carom seed (Bishop's weed). The formulation is made of herbs that provide nourishment to bones and muscles.
Benefits and Uses of Patanjali Peedantak Kwath
- Cures viral infections
- Relieves cough and cold
- Parijat Patra (Nyctanthes Arbor-tristis)
- Nirgundi (Vitex Negundo)
- Rasna (Pluchea Lanceolata)
- Binoula (Gossypium Herbaceum)
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera)
- Nagarmotha (Cyperus Scariosus)
- Bala Panchang (Sida Cordifolia)
How To Use
- Tasty and effective kwath decoction. Mix 5-10 grams of kwath in around 400 ml water and boil it, till residue is 100 ml Filter it and take empty stomach in the morning, one hour before dinner or before going to sleep. If you are unable to take this decoction in more quantity, boil for a longer period and with less water content, filter it. Or as directed by the physician.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.