Patanjali Brahmi Churna
Patanjali’s Masala Oats are a lip-smacking blend of traditional masala (spices) combined with one of the healthiest grains, oats. The perfect way to start the Indian day, Masala Oats is a healthy option to replace fried and heavy foods early in the day. Loaded with delicious vegetables and spices, the quick-cooking porridge gets ready in 3 minutes.
Benefits and Uses of Patanjali Brahmi Churna
- Fast cooking
- Helps control cholesterol
- Helps manage weight
- Spicy taste
- Spices & condiments (onion, garlic, red chilies, turmeric cumin, black pepper, clove, fenugreek, ginger, nutmeg)
- Hydrolyzed vegetable protein
- Dehydrated vegetables (carrot, green, peas & coriander)
- Yeast extract
How To Use
- For every cup of oats, add one glass of water.
- Cook for 3 minutes on medium flame or microwave for 3 minutes on full power. Stir occasionally
- Mix well and serve hot. Add salt, vegetables and garnish, if required.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.