Patanjali Lemon Pickle
Patanjali Lemon Pickle is a traditional Indian pickle made with lemons, spices, and oil. It has a tangy, sour, and slightly spicy flavor that is perfect for pairing with rice, roti, or idli. It is a good source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, potassium, and iron.
Features of Patanjali Lemon Pickle
- Made with lemons, spices, and oil
- Tangy, sour, and slightly spicy flavor
- Perfect for pairing with rice, roti, or idli
- No added preservatives
- Spices (turmeric powder, chili powder, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, etc.)
Basic steps that are necessary to maintain the taste and quality:
- Stored at room temperature. Transfer into an dry, and airtight container to maintain freshness.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.