Patanjali Garam Masala
Patanjali brings you the goodness of India's very finest spices, rich in aroma and taste, freshly packed for your cooking pleasure. Patanjali garam masala powder is obtained by mixing several grinded spices.
Benefits and Uses of Patanjali Brahmi Churna
- Fights disease and builds immunity.
- Effective pain killer.
- Slows-down aging process.
- Promotes weight loss.
- Increases ability to absorb vitamins, minerals, and proteins.
- Relieves gas, heart burn, and soothes upset stomach.
- Black Pepper
- Yellow Chilli
- Fenugreek Leaves
- Green Cardamom,
- Big Cardemom
How To Use
- Prepare the daal or vegetables of your choice with usual spices in ghee/ oil as you normally do.
- Add 1 and half tbps patanjali garam masala to 500g vegetables or 1 litre ready daal. Adjust according to quantity and stire on low flame for 3 min.
- Keep covered for at least 5 min. Serve warm with rice/roti for incomparable flavour.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.