Patanjali Divya Medha Kwath
Medha Kwath is a time-tested Ayurvedic formulation that can relieve mild to severe headaches, migraine attacks, and sleeplessness. It has anti-depressant properties and helps boost the brain and nervous system. Medha Kwath strengthens the nerves and corrects neurotransmitter imbalances, thus relieving epilepsy and paralysis.
Benefits and Uses of Patanjali Divya Medha Kwath
- Soothes headaches and migraine attacks.
- Helps control epilepsy and reduce debilitating effects of paralysis.
- Addresses psychological and neurological problems.
- Effective anti- depressant.
- Brahmi (bacopa moniker)
- Shankhpushpi (convolvulus pluricaulis)
- Gurbuch (acorus calamus)
- Ustakhaddus (lavandulastoechas)
- Gajva (onosmabracteatum)
- Malkangni (celastruspaniculatus)
How To Use
- As directed by the physician.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.