Patanjali Brown Rice Sona Masoori
Patanjali Sona masoori rice, is processed from select premium quality paddy procured from the rich belt of Telangana which produces the best quality Sona masoori crop. Patanjali Sona masoori rice is processed in "State of the Art" plants, to exquisite quality and retention of nutritive values. Every effort is made to ensure the product reaches you in pristine condition.
Benefits and Uses of Patanjali Brown Rice Sona Masoori
- Higher Starch.
- Easier digestion. Bulkier stools.
- Lower Fat. Fewer calories. Aids in weight loss.
- Packed With Nutrients (Iron, Calcium, Potassium, Manganese, Selenium) Better cell health.
- Lower Sodium. Regulates blood pressure.
- Rich in Protein.
How To Use
- Take water and boil it. Add rice slowly with gentle stirring. Cook for 7-8 minutes on medium heat. Drain extra boiling water. For best results soak Patanjali basmati rice in water for 30 min before cooking.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.