Patanjali Brown Basmati Rice Jar
The unique process that produces brown basmati rice removes only the outermost layer, the hull, of the rice kernel and is the least damaging to its nutritional value. Patanjali brown basmati rice is highly famous for its fabulous fragrance and great taste.
Benefits and Uses of Patanjali Brown Basmati Rice Jar
- Strong aroma.
- Improves nervous system health.
- Good source of energy.
- Prevents obesity.
- Good source of protein and magnesium.
- Light weight food.
How To Use
- Open pan: - Bring water to rolling boil, add rice and stir gently. Cook uncovered on medium heat till the rice is done. Drain extra water.
- Close pan: - Bring water to boil, cover pan with the lid and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let it stand for 10 minutes before serving
- Micro wave: Put the soaked rice and water in a bowl, stir once and covered with a pierce cling film. Let it stand covered for 15 minutes. Remove from oven & let it stand covered for10 minutes before serving. For a 650 watt, microwave oven 300 grams of rice at a time.
- Electric cooker: Put the soaked rice in the cooker. Add measured water. Switch on cooker, the cooker will automatically switch from “cook” to “keep warm” mode. Allow the rice tosteam on the keep warm mode before serving.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.