Patanjali Ayurveda Karela Amla Juice
Patanjali Karela Amla Juice contains no. of essential nutrients ranging from iron, magnesium, and vitamins to potassium and C. An excellent source of dietary fiber, it also has twice the calcium of spinach, the beta-carotene of broccoli, and the potassium of a banana. It is used for the treatment, control, prevention, and improvement of Diabetes.
Benefits and Uses of Patanjali Ayurveda Karela Amla Juice
- Useful in hyperglycemia, intestinal worms, ulcer, anemia, gout, jaundice, urinary discharges, flatulence & blood purification.
- Bitter gourd (Momordica Charantia L.)
- Indian gooseberry (Emblica Officinalis Gaertn.)
- Citric Acid (Anhydrous)
- Potassium Sorbate (Food Grade)
- Sodium Benzoate (Food Grade)
How To Use
- Mix 10-20 ml of juice with water and consume twice before meal or as directed by the physician.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.