Nestle Nestum Baby Cereal-Rice Fruits From 10 to 24 months: 300 gm
- Rice flour, Sucrose, Apple juice concentrate, Rice crisp, Cherry crunchies, Minerals, Orange juice concentrate, and Vitamins
- Boil milk. Allow it to cool down
- Pour milk into baby's bowl and add Nestum
- Stir until the pap is smooth. Feed your baby with a clean spoon.
- Also, Ingredients like fruit juices and mashed fruit, cooked and pureed spinach, boiled and mashed dals, cooked and mashed vegetables and curds, can be added to already prepared NESTUM, to make nutritious feeds for the babies.
Careful and hygienic preparation of infant food is most essential for health. Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrition needed by your infant. Do not use more scoops than directed, since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant. Infant food should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use. The world health organization recommends exclusive breastfeeding for 6 months. Nestlé supports this recommendation. Since babies vary in their needs, consult your healthcare professional for advice on when to introduce caerelac to your child. Breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible after the introduction of weaning foods.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.