Nathu's Patisa, also known as soan papdi, is a famous Indian sweet made from a mixture of gram flour, sugar, ghee (clarified butter), and cardamom powder. The ingredients are mixed and cooked until they form a dough-like consistency, then rolled out and cut into small pieces.
Some key features of Patisa :
- Texture: Patisa has a light and flaky texture that melts in the mouth.
- Flavor: It has a sweet and nutty flavor, which comes from the use of gram flour, sugar, and ghee.
- Appearance: Patisa is usually light yellow in color and is cut into small square or diamond-shaped pieces.
- Shelf Life: It has a good shelf life and can be stored for several weeks in an airtight container.
- Preparation: It is made by cooking a mixture of gram flour, sugar, ghee, and cardamom powder until it forms a dough-like consistency, which is then rolled out and cut into small pieces.
The key Ingredients of Patisa :
- Gram flour
- Cardamom powder
Basic steps that are necessary to maintain the taste and quality:
- Store them in an airtight container.
- Keep them in a cool and dry place.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.