Nathu's Achari Mathri
Nathu's Achari Mathri is a popular Indian snack made with flour, spices, and pickling spices. It is a variation of the traditional mathri, a deep-fried savory snack. Achari Mathri gets its name from the use of achari masala, which is a spice blend commonly used in Indian pickles.
Some key features of Achari Mathri :
- Flavorful: Achari Mathri is known for its unique, tangy flavor, thanks to achari masala. This spice blend includes mustard seeds, fennel seeds, cumin, and fenugreek, giving the snack a distinct taste.
- Crunchy: Like traditional mathri, Achari Mathri is a deep-fried snack that is crispy and crunchy. The texture is an important aspect of this snack, as the crisp exterior contrasts with the flavorful filling.
- Versatile: Achari Mathri can be enjoyed on its own as a snack but can also be paired with other dishes. It is often served with tea or coffee and can be a great addition to a snack platter or party menu.
- Shelf-stable: Achari Mathri has a long shelf life and can be stored in an airtight container for several weeks.
The key ingredients of Achari Mathri :
- All-purpose flour
- Achari masala (a blend of spices commonly used in Indian pickles)
Basic steps that are necessary to maintain the taste and quality:
- Store them in an airtight container.
- Keep them in a cool and dry place.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.