Nagarjuna Ayurveda Kottamchukkaadi Thailam 100ml
Nagarjuna Ayurveda Kottamchukkaadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil used in the case of Vata disorders causing neuromuscular pains, sciatica, spondylosis etc. It effectively soothes the pains in joints and muscles. This oil is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda practice.
Benefits and Uses of Nagarjuna Ayurveda Kottamchukkaadi Thailam
- It is used to relieve joint and muscular pains
- It addresses problems like stiffness and discomfort
- It is beneficial in soothing pains relating to tennis elbow, arthritis, sciatica, myalgia, spondylosis, neck and ankle sprains, and knee and blunt-force injuries
- Saussurea lappa Chukku
- Zingiber officinalis
- Pluchea lanceolata
How To Use
- Use as directed on the label.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Protect from direct sunlight and moisture.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.