Does your child’s face glow every time you hand him a Motichur laddu? Well, this is the same for all Indians, across all age groups; Motichur ke laddu is loved. Festivities like Ganesh Chaturthi, Diwali, and Navaratri are considered incomplete without the presence of the bright orange-colored Motichur laddu. Known to originate from Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan, now these sweet balls represent India.
Motichur laddu is lemon-sized balls that come with big, visible florets. This exotic sweet is prepared using
- Slight baking soda
- Besan or gram flour
- Food color (orange)
- Semolina or Bombay Rava
- Cashew nuts for garnishing
G. Pulla Reddy, the brand sweet maker from Hyderabad, India uses traditional techniques to provide you the authentic taste of Motichur Laddu right at your home, without you engaging yourself in the time taking the task of preparing this delicacy. The primary features of G. Pulla Reddy Motichur laddu are
- Made from fine grains of besan which easily melts in the mouth.
- High-quality food color is used which is devoid of any chemicals.
- As made from fresh and quality ingredients, the sweets can be stored for days even under torrid temperatures.
- Do not refrigerate
- Store in airtight containers
- Keep at cool and dry places.
Shelf Life: 15 Days
Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.