Mukharochak Mirchi chanachur
Mukharochak Mirchi Jhal Chanachur is a spicy snack that originated in Kolkata, India. It is made with selected spices and black pepper to give it a unique hot flavor.
FeaturesSome key features of Mirchi Chanachur:
- Spiciness: Mirchi Jhal Chanachur is known for its spiciness and a hot flavor.
- Ingredients: The snack is made from various ingredients, including pressed rice, palm olein oil, chickpea flour, chickpeas, lentils, green peas, peanuts, corn flour, potato flakes, mat bean flour, and tapioca starch.
- Slow flavor release: The flavor of Mirchi Jhal Chanachur unfolds slowly after munching.
- No artificial additives: The snack contains no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or chemicals.
- Traditional: Mukharochak Mirchi Jhal Chanachur is a traditional and authentic snack from Kolkata.
IngredientsThe key ingredients of Mirchi chana chur are :
- Refined vegetable oil
- Chana besan (gram flour)
- Moong gota (whole green gram)
- Chira (pressed rice or parched rice)
- Chana dal (Bengal gram)
- Groundnuts (peanuts)
- Selected spices
- Iodized salt
TipsBasic steps that are necessary to maintain the taste and quality:
- Store them in an airtight container.
- Keep them in a cool and dry place
- 3 to 4 Months
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.