Menarini UV Avo Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 25+
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Menarini UV Avo Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 25+, Softens the Skin, Protects from UV Rays, 75gm
Menarini UV Avo Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Lotion enables protection to the skin even under the scorching sun.
SPF: 25 plus
For skin type: All
Suitable for: Adults
Gender: Both men and women
Package content: 75gm in a tube
Type: Sunscreen lotion/ Day cream
Menarini UV Avo Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Lotion is made with
• Octyl methoxycinnamate
• Oxybenzone and Titanium dioxide
Menarini UV Avo Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Lotion is considered a perfect match for the Indian skin. The lotion is known to offer the following benefits.
• Keeps skin smooth
• Prevents skin damage
• Makes the skin radiant
• Prevents skin blemishes
• Offers day long nourishment to the skin
• Keeps the skin fresh and moisturised for long time
• Protects the skin from the ultraviolet rays
• Comes with anti- ageing properties. It can prevent formation of wrinkles.
Menarini is an Italian pharmaceutical company. The company is known to provide top class healthcare solutions across the world. Menarini UV Avo Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Lotion
• Is oil free
• Is water resistant
• Is light and non- greasy
• Is not known to have any adverse effects on the skin
• Offers both short and long term effects
• Comes with a long shelf life of 12 months
Direction to use
Menarini UV Avo Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Lotion is generally used in the following ways. Users should consult a dermatologist before usage.
• Apply on hand, body and face
• It can be used on any other sections of the body exposed to sunlight
• Should be applied at least 30 minutes before stepping out in the sun
Menarini UV Avo Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Lotion stays usable for long if stored in the following ways.
• Store at a cool and dry place
• Keep in the provided airtight tube
• Keep away from children
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.