Agra Sweets Malai Laddoo 500gMalai ladoo or Malai laddu is a popular Indian sweet dish, usually made during festive times and special occasions. It is also called milk ladoo or paneer ladoo. If you love milk-based desserts, you must give this Malai laddu a try. These are so addictive, you can’t be able to stop with one!
Ingredients of Malai LaddooCoconut Kalakand is made of the following :
- Corn flour
- Citric acid
- Free from harmful preservatives and artificial flavors.
- Decorated with pistachio toppings. Round shaped in a brownish tinge, with floral petals carved on the soft creamy surface.
- Round shaped in a brownish tinge, with floral petals carved on the soft creamy surface.
- Refrigerate the sweet.
- Store these in airtight container.
- Keep these in a cool dry place, at normal room temperature.
Shelf Life :5-7 days
Pieces Per (500gms) : 10- 15 Approx..
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location.