Pullareddy Madatha Khaja 500gPullareddy Madatha Khaja is a typical Andhra Pradesh sweet dish. It's a layered sweet with a crispy texture and is generally made from plain flour.
Ingredients of Madatha Khaja:
- Plain flour
- 100% vegetarian.
- These appear long and tapered with multiple layers inside. These are brownish golden in color as they are fried.
- No added preservatives or artificial coloring or synthetic flavoring substances.
- These are not fragile and can be transported over long distances safely.
- Ideal for sending to loved ones, in beautiful gift wraps.
- Keep the sweet in an airtight container.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not refrigerate.
Shelf Life:7 Days
Pieces Per 500gms: 7-10 Approx.
Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location.