Agra Sweets Madatha Kaja 500 gmsKaja is so much similar to chiroti or peni in preparation but looks different. It’s taste is almost close to Badusha but the look and texture is so different. Madatha Kaja is a traditional Indian sweet delicacy .Madatha Kajas are made of rolled-up ribbons of pastry .Madatha Kajas, have the same texture throughout in the form of layers It is a perfect snacks item and is served to the guests.
- Wheat Flour
- Madatha Kaja is a special snack item as Crispy Golden Sweets. The ingredients used to prepare Madatha Kaja are
- Prepared with fine quality ingredients.
- Do not contain any artificial flavoring substances, colors or preservatives.
- 100% vegetarian.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Store in an airtight container
- Do not Refrigerate.
- 5-7 days
Pieces Per (500gms) :
- 10- 15 Apporx.
- The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location.