Information about Lord's L 136 Impaired Circulation Drop
- Potentilla An.
- Cuprum Acet
- Secale Cornutum
- Aesculus Hipp
- Helpful to relieve suffering from any sort of toothache or another discomfort in your mouth, the analgesic quality of this medicine will relieve the pain
- Helpful in reducing cramps of calf muscles, limbs, venous congestion
- Relieves cramps and complaints associated with Improper circulation
Directions For Use:
10-15 drops should be diluted in water and taken 3 times a day. Or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Use under medical supervision
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat