Lord's L 117 Dysmenorrhea Amenorrhea Drop
Lords L 117 Dysmenorrhea Amenorrhea Drop is an anti-inflammatory medicine, most commonly used for the treatment of pains associated with rheumatism, osteoarthritis and ankylosing spondylitis. Acts as a pain reliever, it reduces inflammation and treats pain in the joints, legs, back and arms along with areas affected by rheumatoid arthritis.
Benefits and Uses of L 117 Dysmenorrhea Amenorrhea Drop
- Exhaustion due to blood loss on account of dysmenorrhea and amenorrhea, pain in the back, works on unstripped muscular fibres
- Relieves Spasmodic and severe pains, which fly in all directions
- Provides relief from painful menses with pains flying to other parts of body
- Useful in treating pain in ovarian region shoots upward and down anterior surface of thighs
- Helps in treating pain across pelvis, from hip to hip. After-pains, with great sensitiveness and intolerance to pain
- Ferrum Phos. 8x
- Secale Cornutum 6x
- Acidum Sulph 4x
- Hamamelis Vir. 6x
- Aesculus Hipp. 2x
How To Use
- 10-15 drops in 1/4 cup of water 3-4 times for 2 days before onset of flow 10-15 drops in 1/4 cup of water, 1-2 hourly at of onset of flow till the pain lasts or as advised by the physician
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.