Lama Panchaskar Churna (Pack of 2) 50GM each
Lama Panchaskar Churna is an Ayurvedic medicine that is used to relieve constipation, colic indigestion, and other intestinal disorders. It is made from a blend of five herbs: haritaki, ginger, rock salt, senna leaves, and fennel seeds.
Uses and Benefits of Lama Panchaskar Churna (Pack of 2) 50GM each
- Relieves constipation
- Reduces bloating and gas
- Improves digestion
- Cleanses the intestines
- Promotes weight loss
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Rock salt (Saindhava Lavan)
- Senna leaves (Cassia angustifolia)
- Fennel seeds (Foeniculum vulgare)
How to Use
- Take 1 teaspoon of the churna with water or milk, once or twice a day, as directed by your doctor.
- Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you have any underlying medical conditions.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only.