Kurma yantram the size of the yantram represents the following:
How to Use the Kurma Yantra?
• Place the Yantra facing the east or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
• Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
• Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however, this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
• Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
• Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well
• Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
Kurma Yantra enhances the lives of :
• People who lack positive energy at workplace and home.
• People who struggle to achieve success in their endeavors
• People who are afflicted by Saturn.
• People who yearn for a hitch-free life
• People who need greater stability
• People who want a more positive foundation for their lives
• People who experience the tortoise or turtle as an omen to grow in patience.
• People who seek steadiness, longevity, wisdom, faithfulness
• People who embark on a long-term project that will require persistence.