Kerala Ayurveda Hamsapadadi Kwath
Kerala Ayurveda Hamsapadadi Kwath medicine treats various diseases related to the urinary system. It is a polyherbal formulation made up of multiple herbs like Hamsapadhi, Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)
Benefits and Uses of Kerala Ayurveda Hamsapadadi Kwath
- This herbal formulation helps normalize hormones that are governed by the thyroid gland.
- Helps to relieve mild-to-moderate hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism.
- This Ayurvedic thyroid medication has no major side effects and can be self-administered at home after consulting with a physician
- Hamsapadi (Desmodium triflorum)
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Vasa (Adhatoda vasica)
How To Use
- Advised by the physician.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.