Prakruthi Dry Jowar Roti 300gmsJowar roti is a very famous dish in North Karnataka. Jowar is rich in minerals such as iron and phosphorus. 1-cup serving of jowar contains 12 grams of dietary fiber. This amount supplies approximately 48 percent of the Food and Nutrition Board's recommended daily allowance of fiber for the average adult. Jowar contains 8.45 milligrams of iron in every cup or nearly 47 percent of the required daily intake of iron for women and over 100 percent of the RDA for men.
- Sorghum flour
- Made from fresh and good quality ingredients.
- Free from artificial coloring or flavoring substances or preservatives.
- These are made in a hygienic environment.
- Jowar contains magnesium, copper and calcium which helps in making bones and tissues strong.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Store in an airtight container.
- As the Rotis are handmade and baked on the Roti Tawa, black spots are natural. Please don't think them as mildew.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location.
The quality of the food was excellent and it arrived on time and packaging was perfect!!
Thank you for sharing your experience with Pushmycart
Very fresh like homemade
It is very very tasty. I couldn't stop for one, ordering more. My family also loved it a lot please go for this one.
Awesome taste and on-time delivery. The service is good.