Hamdard Sharbat Keora
It is one of the must-haves for summer health, wellness, and convenience. It is a syrup-like concentrate that is mixed with water (or whatever the user wishes) to make a sweet drink. But nothing in this bare description can hope to convey just how well it lives up to the name and standards of Hamdard.
Uses and Benefits of Hamdard Sharbat Keora
- 'Keora' helps the body to regulate body temperature in extensive hot conditions.
- It cools down the surface of the body.
- It is also beneficial for the health of the heart.
- Ayurvedic science has found the medicinal action of essential oil yielded by the screw pine's highly scented flowers to be useful in headaches, earaches, and as a liniment for rheumatic pains. It may be chewed as a breath sweetener.
- Some of the significant benefits of Hamdard Sharbat Keora are as follows:.
- The Keora Sharbat acts as an exhilarant and comforts the heart.
- This Sharbat extinguishes the thirst.
- It regulates the heartbeat.
How To Use
Take 25-50 ml of sharbat with water, infants and children to be given 1/4-1/2 twice a day
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only.