Hamdard Lauq Sapistan Khyar Shambari
Hamdard Lauq Sapistan Khayar Shambari is a herbal Unani medicine. It is named due to its chief ingredient, Lauq or linctus, and is taken by licking with the tongue.
Uses and Benefits of Hamdard Lauq Sapistan Khyar Shambari
- Beneficial in cold and cough
- Reduces inflammation of the pharynx
- Helps with upper respiratory tract infections
- Sapistan (Cordia dichotama, latifolia fruit)
- Unnab (Zizyfus sativa fruit)
How To Use
Lauq Sapistan Khayar Shambari can be give 10 grams three times in a day or as directed by the physician
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only.