GCC Black Pepper
GCC Black Pepper is a spice that is made from the dried berries of the Piper nigrum plant. It is a dark brown, peppery spice that has a strong, pungent flavour. Black pepper is used in cooking and baking, and it is also used as a seasoning in a variety of dishes.
Benefits and Uses of GCC Black Pepper
- Good source of antioxidants
- Help to improve digestion
- Help to boost the immune system
- Help to relieve pain
- Help to improve circulation
How To Use
- GCC Black Pepper can be used in a variety of ways, such as a seasoning in cooked dishes, as a garnish on salads and other dishes, in smoothies and other drinks, as a topical treatment for pain, and as a natural remedy for nausea.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.