Madhura Ginger / Allam Pickle 500gmsAllam Pickle is a traditional Andhra ginger pickle made with fresh ginger, spices, and tamarind. It is typically served with rice, idli, dosa, pesarattu, and ghee during the winter or monsoon seasons. Ginger pickle is so well-known in Andhra cuisine that it hardly needs an introduction.
- Fenugreek powder
- Turmeric powder
- Chilli powder
- Garlic paste
- Edible vegetable oil
- Serves as a replacement to chutney.
- It is made with farm fresh ginger & garlic.
- It is high in anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-toxic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Keep these in an airtight container, away from sunlight.
- Do not use wet spoon for serving pickle.
- Keep at a cool and dry place.
- Refrigerate the pickle for longer shelf life.
Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location.