Vellanki Foods present one of the most delectable sweets of South India, the Mysore Pak. This iconic sweet can bring a smile to the face of the guests and kids due to its immemorial taste and golden texture. Mysore Pak can be served as snacks or at the end of the meal as dessert. Karnataka Special, 100% Vegetarian, Made with Gram Flour, Diwali Special.
Originated at the royal kitchens of Mysore Palace, there is no doubt that ghee Mysore Pak will be a regal sweet recipe. The main ingredients of this mouth melting, rich textured sweet dish are
- Gram flour/ besan
Vellanki Foods is a popular name in the sweet-making industry of Andhra Pradesh. Make the festivities like Pongal, Onam, Janmashtami, Diwali, and Raksha Bandhan
Ghee Mysore Pak special and complete by serving these ghee Mysore Pak from Vellanki Foods. These sweets from this renowned brand maker
- Come with a shelf life of 7 days.
- Are 100% vegetarian and can be eaten during poojas.
- Preserves the iconic taste of traditional Mysore Pak.
- Handmade following the original recipe.
- Prepared in a hygienic environment and the ingredients are not touched with bare hands.
- Are available in attractive gift boxes and can be directly sent to the recipient's address with a personalized message.
Ghee Mysore Pak from Vellanki Foods can be kept fresh and tasty for a long time span by following the below tips.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Refrigerate the sweets for long shelf life.
Shelf Life: 7 Days
No Of. Pieces(1kg): 28 Approx.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.