First Water Wild Chrysanthemum Herbal Extract
A powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-pigmentation agent. It is rich in Ascorbic Acid, Beta-Carotene, Calcium, Iron, Vitamin K, Niacin and Riboflavin. When applied topically, it brightens the skin while evening out the skin tone. It absorbs UV radiation, reducing sun damage, photo-aging and sunburn.
Uses and Benefits of First Water Wild Chrysanthemum Herbal Extract
- Reduces inflammation and pigmentation
- Brightens and evens out skin tone
- Absorbs UV radiation, reducing sun damage
- Fights UVB-induced damage
- Chrysanthemum indicum
- Ascorbic Acid
- Vitamin K
How to Use
- Apply a small amount to the affected area twice daily.
- Can be used as a face mask or added to your favorite moisturizer.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only.