Fenugreek/ Methi, As Herbal Remedy, As A Spice, 200gm
Fenugreek seeds, also called Methi dana in India, is one of the most used herbs across the world. Fenugreek originated in the Mediterranean region, Southern Europe and Western Asia. This common household spice is used both in cooking
Colour: Golden brown
Smell & Taste: Sweet and nutty
Package content: 100 gm, 200gm in an airtight packet
Fenugreek seeds are known for their fiber, protein, carbohydrates, fat, iron, manganese, and magnesium. This pack of fenugreek seeds is
- 100% vegetarian
- Comes with a long shelf life of 3 months from the date of manufacture
- Fenugreek seeds can be eaten as vegetables or as a flavoring agent.
- Drinking a glass of methi water every morning c
- It is also considered good for the kidney, liver and to boost metabolism.
- Fenugreek seeds can be also eaten as soaked and sprouted.
- Fenugreek seeds are considered as a natural remedy for thinning hair, dandruff, dry and itchy scalp.
Fenugreek seeds should be
- Kept away from sunlight
- Kept in an airtight container
- Stored at a cool and dry place
- Away from moisture, to stop the seeds from getting soggy