Etikoppaka Wooden Pen Stand, 100% Original Etikoppaka product, Home Décor, Corporate/ Birthday Gift, Made with Soft Wood, Chocolate Brown Colour, 5*2*2 inch dimension, 54gm weight, 1 piece
This is a wooden pen stand which can be used both as a home décor and also as a corporate or birthday gift. This Etikoppaka Wooden Pen Stand is
• Made with anduku, a special soft wood available at the forests of Andhra Pradesh.
• Lacquer is used to bring shine to the pen stand. Mogali Reku or Kevda Leaf is used to polish the set.
• The complete body is in solid chocolate brown colour while the rim is coloured with bottle green.
• Can be used to place pen and pencils or just to decorate table tops.
Originated at the small town of Nakkapalli, Etikoppaka toys is made from hundreds of years.
• Good quality wood and lacquer is used, ensuring a long lasting shine to the product.
• The product is environment friendly as dyed with completely natural lead free colours, which are made using ingredients like roots, seeds, leaves and bark.
Maintenance & Care
Give this rare piece of Etikoppaka Wooden Pen Stand a new look for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Keep it away from water.
• Use a dry, cotton cloth to remove the dust.
sizes: 5 X 2 X 2 IN or 13 X 6 X 6 CM
Actual weight - 0. Kg, Volumetric weight - 19X12X12/5000 =0.54kg (Inclusive of packing). The shipping weight is calculated as whichever is higher of actual and volumetric weight.
Note - This product will be made in different colors. At the time of purchase, Depending on available color order will be fulfilled. The available color will be notified if it is not matching with product picture color. Up on confirmation from customer either we proceed with order or we refund the amount which includes that particular product shipping.