Postpartum Laddu â€“ Methi (Fenugreek Seeds)
Post Pregnancy Methi Ladoo (Fenugreek Seeds) | After Delivery Food For Mother | Post Natal Diet Laddoos | Methi Ladoo After Delivery | Methi, Gond and Dry Fruit Mix Pure Cow Bilona Ghee Fresh Laddu | In Jaggery |
Some key features of Postpartum Laddu â€“ Methi (Fenugreek Seeds) :
- Postpartum Anemia Alleviation â€“ Fenugreek has been known to combat anemia due to its high mineral content. The herb is rich in iron, which naturally can be used to replenish iron deficiency.
- Fenugreek also contains a compound called diosgenin which increases milk flow in lactating women.
- Fenugreek contains several flavonoids and vitamins which are beneficial for lactating mothers. It also contains phytoestrogen, which is similar to the female hormone oestrogen, which stimulates the breast milk ducts to grow
- Superfood for Lactating Mothers â€“ Fenugreek is a well-known natural galactagogue, which means the herb increases breast milk production in lactating mothers.
The key Ingredients of Postpartum Laddu â€“ Methi (Fenugreek Seeds) :
- Dry Fruits
- Cow Bilona Ghee
- Gud (Jaggery)
- Wheat Flour
- Dana Methi
Basic steps that are necessary to maintain the taste and quality:
- Keep in a cool dry place. Refrigerate to retain the freshness.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.