Pullareddy Dry Fruit Laddo 500gAny event or celebration would be incomplete without this iconic Indian sweet, laddu, whether it is Diwali, Navaratri, Raksha Bandhan, or an Indian wedding or engagement. However, Boondi is commonly used in the production of this North Indian confectionery item. With this dry fruit laddu, Pullareddy introduces a new flavor to the sweet market.
Ingredients of Dry Fruit Laddo:
- Cashew nuts
- Sesame seeds
- 100% vegetarian.
- It is made from the best quality dry fruits.
- Pullareddy reduces the amount of ghee and sugar used.
- It is ideal for sending to loved ones, in beautiful gift wraps
- Keep it at room temperature in an airtight container.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Shelf Life:7-10 Days
Pieces Per 500gms: 15 Approx.
Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location.