Dr Willmar Schwabe India Leucas Aspera Dilution 12 CH
Common Name: Â Drona
Causes & Symptoms for Leucas Aspera
- It is used in enlargement of liver and spleen.
- Externally, in Indian medicine, it is used for psoriasis, scabies, and chronic skin eruptions.
- Diseases caused by animal bites, skin eruptions.
- Loss of appetite after recovery from long continued diseases.
- Breathing difficulty with burning sensation in the chest.
- Nasal polyp with burning sensation & blockage is relieved with this medicine.
- Jaundice with yellow eyes, nails, nausea, loss of appetite, deep yellow coloured urine, pain in the liver region.
- In complaints of loose motions, diarrhoea
Side effects of Leucas AsperaÂ
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.Â
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.Â
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Leucas Aspera
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Leucas Aspera
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.Â
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Â