Dibha walnuts are a type of walnut that is grown in the Dibha region of India. They are known for their large size, rich flavor, and high nutritional value. Dibha walnuts are a good source of protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
Some key features of Dibha Chamomile Green Tea :
- a type of walnut that is grown in the Dibha region of India
- good source of protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals
- rich flavor, and high nutritional value
The main Ingredients of Dibha Chamomile Green Tea are
- nuts of the walnut tree
Basic steps that are necessary to maintain the taste and quality:
- They should be stored in a cool, dry place in an airtight container
- Avoid storing Dibha walnuts in humid environments, as this can lead to spoilage
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.